The definition of affiliation is the act of connecting or associating with a person or organization. An example of affiliation is being a member of a community organization. An affiliated school , academy or college is an educational institution that operates independently, but also has a formal collaborative agreement with another, usually larger institution that may have some level of control or influence over its academic policies, standards or programs .In order to expand scientific, educational and research activities in different countries, Northwest International University has provided suitable conditions for institutions interested in joint cooperation to give more value and credibility to their activities in a large and prestigious academic style. The University policy has been welcomed by a number of higher education centers, technical and vocational education institutions and various institutions in several countries and fortunately their number is gradually increasing.
Apart from technical and vocational education centers as well as various educational institutions, some accredited private and state universities and academies in the Middle East, Eurasia region, Indian subcontinent, Europe and the United States, have also educational cooperation agreements with Northwest International University through concluding Minutes of Understand for mutual and multilateral scientific and education cooperation.
The most important indicators of accepting various educational centers and technical and vocational institutions as affiliates are as follows :
- Have an identity and legal registration in the country in which it is located
- Acceptable background and record in providing educational services to the community
- Have the necessary standards in terms of space and educational equipment
- Have experienced teachers and trainers with good education and high capabilities
- Ability to implement specialized training based on new syllabi of desirable quality
- Honesty, work conscience and commitment to students and interns